Americas Best Value Inn Room Review from Jefferson City, Missouri

The absolute worst hotel experience EVER! Not even fit for a dead animal. I stayed at the Inn on North Glenstone in Springfield, MO. I reserved two nights online. Within 6 hours of check in, 4 of those hours I was gone, I was put in 3 different rooms.

I requested a different room initially because of standing water in the tub; I should also mention the broken furniture and a hand towel which was stained (now I beleive it wasnt clean at all!). The girl offered no apology and did not seem to comprehend that it was not my water!

On to room number two...Again, not the cleanest. But, after my daughter finished her shower, a GLASS CRACK/METH PIPE fell out of her towel and landed in the tub (luckily it did not break)!! I went to the desk and requested a refund. I was told I could not get a refund because I made my reservation online.

On to room number 3 because with no refund I could not afford to go elsewhere. Still lacking in cleanliness. The next morning I complained to the manager. Again, no apologies offered. I did get a refund for the second night I reserved but nothing for that awful night I had to stay despite explaining the ONLY reason I stayed was beacuse I was denied a refund initially.

I reported this to their corporate headquarters. I dont feel they had much concern either. Apparently each inn is individually owned. This leads me to believe that a bad experience at one location equals bad experiences at others under the same name. Won't be getting my business anywhere!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Accommodation
Facilities and Services

• What I liked
    • Nothing really
  • What I disliked
    • Dirty rooms standing water in tub drug paraphernalia

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #871205

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Americas Best Value Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Americas Best Value Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Americas Best Value Inn.
Filing a new complaint about