Americas Best Value Inn Room Review from Jefferson City, Missouri
The absolute worst hotel experience EVER! Not even fit for a dead animal. I stayed at the Inn on North Glenstone in Springfield, MO. I reserved two nights online. Within 6 hours of check in, 4 of those hours I was gone, I was put in 3 different rooms.
I requested a different room initially because of standing water in the tub; I should also mention the broken furniture and a hand towel which was stained (now I beleive it wasnt clean at all!). The girl offered no apology and did not seem to comprehend that it was not my water!
On to room number two...Again, not the cleanest. But, after my daughter finished her shower, a GLASS CRACK/METH PIPE fell out of her towel and landed in the tub (luckily it did not break)!! I went to the desk and requested a refund. I was told I could not get a refund because I made my reservation online.
On to room number 3 because with no refund I could not afford to go elsewhere. Still lacking in cleanliness. The next morning I complained to the manager. Again, no apologies offered. I did get a refund for the second night I reserved but nothing for that awful night I had to stay despite explaining the ONLY reason I stayed was beacuse I was denied a refund initially.
I reported this to their corporate headquarters. I dont feel they had much concern either. Apparently each inn is individually owned. This leads me to believe that a bad experience at one location equals bad experiences at others under the same name. Won't be getting my business anywhere!
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Nothing really
What I disliked
- Dirty rooms standing water in tub drug paraphernalia
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "1309 jefferson mo.the room was so out dated mo control to t_v was doctor 8 the mini fridge and black electrical tape holding a big cracked of peace of it.bugs..."
- "Got my boyds varment finished stock in and the finish is horrible there is sand scratches in the final finish over the entire stock, the butt of the gun feels..."
- "Payed 82dollars for a neckless and had 3 jewels fall out of front and 5 out of the charm inside and I only wear it on the weekends and got..."