Featured Not resolved
1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

The absolute worst hotel experience EVER! Not even fit for a dead animal. I stayed at the Inn on North Glenstone in Springfield, MO. I reserved two nights online. Within 6 hours of check in, 4 of those hours I was gone, I was put in 3 different rooms.

I requested a different room initially because of standing water in the tub; I should also mention the broken furniture and a hand towel which was stained (now I beleive it wasnt clean at all!). The girl offered no apology and did not seem to comprehend that it was not my water!

On to room number two...Again, not the cleanest. But, after my daughter finished her shower, a GLASS CRACK/METH PIPE fell out of her towel and landed in the tub (luckily it did not break)!! I went to the desk and requested a refund. I was told I could not get a refund because I made my reservation online.

On to room number 3 because with no refund I could not afford to go elsewhere. Still lacking in cleanliness. The next morning I complained to the manager. Again, no apologies offered. I did get a refund for the second night I reserved but nothing for that awful night I had to stay despite explaining the ONLY reason I stayed was beacuse I was denied a refund initially.

I reported this to their corporate headquarters. I dont feel they had much concern either. Apparently each inn is individually owned. This leads me to believe that a bad experience at one location equals bad experiences at others under the same name. Won't be getting my business anywhere!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Americas Best Value Inn and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about americas best value inn room from Americas Best Value Inn was dirty rooms standing water in tub drug paraphernalia Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Americas Best Value Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Americas Best Value Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Value Inn?

Comments