Americas Best Value Inn Room Review from Jefferson City, Missouri
The absolute worst hotel experience EVER! Not even fit for a dead animal. I stayed at the Inn on North Glenstone in Springfield, MO. I reserved two nights online. Within 6 hours of check in, 4 of those hours I was gone, I was put in 3 different rooms.
I requested a different room initially because of standing water in the tub; I should also mention the broken furniture and a hand towel which was stained (now I beleive it wasnt clean at all!). The girl offered no apology and did not seem to comprehend that it was not my water!
On to room number two...Again, not the cleanest. But, after my daughter finished her shower, a GLASS CRACK/METH PIPE fell out of her towel and landed in the tub (luckily it did not break)!! I went to the desk and requested a refund. I was told I could not get a refund because I made my reservation online.
On to room number 3 because with no refund I could not afford to go elsewhere. Still lacking in cleanliness. The next morning I complained to the manager. Again, no apologies offered. I did get a refund for the second night I reserved but nothing for that awful night I had to stay despite explaining the ONLY reason I stayed was beacuse I was denied a refund initially.
I reported this to their corporate headquarters. I dont feel they had much concern either. Apparently each inn is individually owned. This leads me to believe that a bad experience at one location equals bad experiences at others under the same name. Won't be getting my business anywhere!
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Nothing really
What I disliked
- Dirty rooms standing water in tub drug paraphernalia
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "This is a SCAM. I was fresh out of college when I signed up and way to naive to understand that I was being duped. I received a call saying..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "1309 jefferson mo.the room was so out dated mo control to t_v was doctor 8 the mini fridge and black electrical tape holding a big cracked of peace of it.bugs..."
- "Payed 82dollars for a neckless and had 3 jewels fall out of front and 5 out of the charm inside and I only wear it on the weekends and got..."
- "Got my boyds varment finished stock in and the finish is horrible there is sand scratches in the final finish over the entire stock, the butt of the gun feels..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."